Here is the list of distinguished Nigerians nominated as Pioneer Honorary Fellows of the Institute of Administration and Commerce of Nigeria.
I. Mrs Miaden Ibru, Chairman, Guardian Newspapers, Nigeria.
2. Chief Femi Otedola, Chairman, Forte Oil Plc.
3. Mr Godwin Obaseki, Executive Governor of Edo State.
4. Alhaji Aminu Tambuwal, Executive Governor of Sokoto State.
5. Alhaji Yahaya Bello, Executive Governor of Kogi State.
6 Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, Executive Governor of Abia State.
7. Mr Akinwunmi Ambode, Executive Governor of Lagos State.
8. Mr Aik Nwogu, Managing Director, Naik Integ Ltd, Abuja.
9. Mr Raymond Paul Dokpesi Jnr, Chairman and Managing Director, DAAR Communications Plc.
10. Dr Demola Sogunle, Managing Director, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc.
11. Chief Dele Majekodumi, Chairman Rank Xerox, Kingsguard Ltd, AIICO etc.
12. Bishop Tom Samson, Proprietor, Royal City College of Education, Iyesi Ota.
13. Alhaji Abdul Samad Rabiu, Chairman, BUA Group Plc.
14. Mr Kennedy Uzoka, Managing Director, United Bank for Africa Plc.
15. Chief Ifeanyi Uba, Chairman, Capital Oil Plc, Ifeanyi Uba football Club etc.
16. Herbert Wigwe, Managing Director, Access Bank Plc.
17. Micheal Heavens, COO, Chan Medi-Pharm LTD/GTE (Honorary Member)
18. High Chief (Alhaji) Musa Shehu Isiwele, Executive National President, RTEAN.
19. Mr Toyin Okeowo, Chairman, Metropolitan Motors, Ikeja, Lagos.
20. Mr Oladipupo Balogun, Managing Director, First City Monument Bank Plc.
21. Chief Mike Inegbese, Plot 633, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
They will be honoured on the December, 2018 in Lagos.