in collaboration with
EHIMIAGHE SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES LIMITED (ESPSL)
MARCH 2020: Corporate Governance
- Board Governance – Structure and Process
- The Role of the Board
- The Role of Board Committees
- Contemporary Governance issues
- Learn Boardroom dynamics
- Legal and ethical issues
- Understanding Board Governance
- Internal Auditors, External Auditors and Management.
- Understand the laws governing corporate governance
2. To be guided in board meetings about CG issues
3. To build confidence and accountability in Participants
4. Understand the role of CG in corporate transparency
5. To ensure compliance and avoid insider dealings.
Directors, General Managers
Accountants and Auditors
FEE: N75,000.00 OR $200.00
MAY 2020: Strategic Grounding in the Fundamentals of Business
Marketing and Sales
Supervisors, Deputy Managers, and Managers without Business education, Administrators, Businessmen, and women, etc.
To develop a broad understanding of the fundamentals of business administration.
To energize participants to aspire for higher managerial positions.
To equip participants with practical and real-life business management
Improve productivity, efficiency and profitability in the work place.
FEE: N125,000.00 OR $400.00
JULY 2020: COMPETITIVE STRATEGY
-Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantage.
Competitive advantage is not only difficult to achieve – it’s also a challenge to maintain, especially in times of uncertainty and change. Gain the insights you need to build your organisation’s competitive strategy and develop powerful long-term action plans.
Program Content Highlights
Fundamentals of Competitive Strategy:
- Understand the economics of value creation and capture
- Learn analytical frameworks for strategy Formulation
- Explore the market forces underlying industry profitability and firm performance
- Learn modern game theory approaches for competing effectively with a small number of rivals
- Understand industry evolution and optimal responses to growth opportunities and shakeouts
- Identify winner-takes-all markets – a different battle
- Articulate and evaluate competitive advantage
- Assess the long-term sustainability of competitive advantage
- Develop resources and effective capacities for strategic investments
- Capitalise on growth opportunities through strategic positioning and fit
- Develop and sharpen your analytical skills
- Examine theories and framework for identifying and exploiting profitable opportunities
- Learn how to avoid strategic mistakes
- Gain valuable insight from the successes and failures of respected firms and the issues they face looking forward
Who should attend?
- Mid-level to Senior Executives responsible for strategic planning, general management and acquisitions.
- Managers of marketing, operations and other functional areas who aspire to take on a strategy focused responsibility.
- Strategy Consultants.
Fee: $450.00 (N470,000.00)
Executive Development Program:
- A STRATEGIC GROUNDING IN THE FUNDAMENTALS OF BUSINESS
- ENHANCING YOUR LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
DURATION: Two weeks – SEPTEMBER 2020 (Ten Days)
– Finance and Accounting
– Marketing and Sales
– Corporate Governance
-Operations and Technology
-Building Social capital
-Leading Organisational Change
- Mid-level and Senior Management Executives
- Functional Senior leaders
- Principals of small and medium firms and Entrepreneurs or owners of small companies
- Mature Candidates
FEE: $1,500.00 OR N750,000.00
- PLEASE NOTE:
- Discount available depending on numbers of participants
- The fee covers program materials, meals, coffee break.
- All candidates will be accommodated in the same hotel at their cost.
DECEMBER INDUCTION CEREMONY