<!– Begin BidVertiser code –>
<!– End BidVertiser code –>
- Management is not sweating or shouting. It is getting employees to do their jobs effectively and efficiently.
- Training increases productivity and profitability. It surely pays for itself.
- A good brand is one that fades not. It is always thermostatic.
- Leaders think about the future while Managers think of today.
- Plan well today for a greater tomorrow.
- Nothing is impossible for winners. They see obstacles as stepping stones.
- Aspire for great heights. The sky is now the beginning.
- Never give up when the going gets tough.
- Get Mentors and learn from their stories. It will inspire you to great heights.
- In every discussion, always sift truth from falsehood, good from evil.
- The tougher it gets, the closer you are to Gold.about.
- Listen more. You can learn from anyone.
- Give without Regret always. Givers are never empty.
- The beautiful ones are not yet born. So are the Leaders of tomorrow.
- Always be positive. Negativity is destructive to the soul of the enterprise.
- Encourage and motivate your employees. Your organisation would be better for it.
- Always be a flyer and not a laggard
- Weed toxic elements of your organisation and motivate passionate workers to grow your enterprise.
- Marketing is simply identifying and satisfying customer needs beyond the competition.
- Bond your customers today and they will become your clients tomorrow.
- Build your brand from the gate-man to the Chairman and you will truly have a corporate identity.
- The young shall grow and the undernourished corporate Elder shall die.
- Mentor others so that you may rest well.
- Remember that Rome was not built in a day. Be patient but consistent.